The greatest asset of any organization is human resource. Many organizations describe Human Resource Management as a combination of administrative personnel functions with performance management, employee relations and resource planning. The main objective of Human Resources is to ensure the maximum return on the investment that an organization has made in its human capital and minimize risk. Human resource management deals in the following areas of an organization:
· Recruitment Strategy & Planning
· Recruitment Processes
· Selection Process
· Enrichment, Training and Development
· Performance Evaluation and Management
· Industrial and Employee Relations
· Record keeping of all personal data.
· Compensation, pensions, bonuses etc in liaison with Payroll
· Confidential advice to internal ‘customers’ in relation to problems at work.
· Career development