Post Graduate Diploma in Management - Infrastructure
Post Graduate Diploma in Management
Liberal economic policies have made infrastructure a primary pillar of development and the industry in general is witnessing a massive expansion drive. India has become very conscious to the rising need of infrastructure developments with the emergence of national and international corporate entities. Infrastructure management encompasses the management of basic physical and organizational structures required for the operations of an enterprise. The focal areas of infrastructure management are the administration of the built premises, operational and strategic planning and ensuring a seamless functioning and co-ordination of the various business verticals within the organization.
The PG Diploma in Infrastructure Management course prepares you for challenging roles within the corporate domain, imparting the best theoretical as well as practical knowledge. It helps you develop the ability to lead a team of consultants, builders and site managers. Equipped with a PG Diploma in Infrastructure Management, you will be capable of following a top-down strategy to examine, evaluate, recommend and assimilate best management practices across any division in any organization, regardless of the sector.
- The above course curriculum is subject to revision as per AICTE guidelines from time to time and as per industry updates.
- Exams would be conducted during the January and July exam cycles.
- Student will have to submit two assignments for each subject.
- Examinations carry 70% and assignments carry 30% weightage (passing criteria for both exam / assignments is 50/100).
- Course Duration: 18 Months
- Eligibility: Any Graduate
|Fee Option||Installment I||Installment II||Installment III||Total Fee|
|Installment||₹ 20,000||₹ 18,000||₹ 18,000||₹ 56,000|
Fee Structure For NRI Students
|Program Fee||Including Fee||Total Fee|
|$ 2,300||A) Registration : $ 100
B) Course Material : $200
|Fee Option||Installment I||Installment II||Total Fee|
|Installment||$ 1,400||$ 1,400||$ 2,800|
- Alumni– up to 25% in course fees.
- Defence personnel- up to 30% in course fees.
- Specially Abled- up to 20% in course fees.
- Students are required to pay additional exam fee per exam per attempt. For installments
- The first instalment needs to be paid at the time of admission.
- Second Instalment needs to be paid within 3 months from the date of admission.
- Third Instalment needs to be paid within 6 months from the date of admission
Many medium to large companies working in various sector need knowledgeable work force in the roles of,
- Facility Operation Specialist
- Program Manager
- Infrastructure Manager
- Project Resource Manager
- Operation Manager
- Infrastructure Administrator