Post Graduate Diploma in Management - Telecom
Post Graduate Diploma in Management
Telecom management refers to the rapidly emerging information and communication sector. The development of this sector has helped the country garner global attention. Internet, telephony and television broadcast form the major sectors of telecommunication. Today, the telecom sector of the country has become the world's most aggressive and competing and of course, one of the most agile markets.
Telecommunication has not only taken an indispensable role in the swiftly expanding information technology industry, but is also becoming a popular tool for accomplishing work and other tasks for the technology-driven population. Many innovative and unique programs have been initiated by the Government of India for promotion of net connectivity all over the country. As the revenue from this sector continues to grow at a high and steady rate, the sector rightly justifies being the most popular for employment.
The PG Diploma in Telecom Management is introduced with an objective to provide qualified and reliable telecom professionals in various roles for the thriving telecom sector. The curriculum is formed and structured by a mix of academic and industrial experts and ensures an in-depth technical and management knowledge for aspirants like you to get absorbed in the avid telecommunication domain.
- The above course curriculum is subject to revision as per AICTE guidelines from time to time and as per industry updates.
- Exams would be conducted during the January and July exam cycles.
- Student will have to submit two assignments for each subject.
- Examinations carry 70% and assignments carry 30% weightage (passing criteria for both exam / assignments is 50/100).
- Course Duration: 18 Months
- Eligibility: Any Graduate
|Fee Option||Installment I||Installment II||Installment III||Total Fee|
|Installment||₹ 20,000||₹ 18,000||₹ 18,000||₹ 56,000|
Fee Structure For NRI Students
|Program Fee||Including Fee||Total Fee|
|$ 2,300||A) Registration : $ 100
B) Course Material : $200
|Fee Option||Installment I||Installment II||Total Fee|
|Installment||$ 1,400||$ 1,400||$ 2,800|
- Alumni– up to 25% in course fees.
- Defence personnel- up to 30% in course fees.
- Specially Abled- up to 20% in course fees.
- Students are required to pay additional exam fee per exam per attempt. For installments
- The first instalment needs to be paid at the time of admission.
- Second Instalment needs to be paid within 3 months from the date of admission.
- Third Instalment needs to be paid within 6 months from the date of admission
You can work in the financial, human resource, customer service and operations segment of the telecom industry. You can be generally recruited as,
- Telecommunication Manager
- Telecom Account Manager
- Sales Manager
- Pricing Manager
- Marketing Manager
- Terriotory Sales Manager
- RF Manager
- Site Acquisition Manager
- Key Account Manager