PGDM (Executive) in Construction And Project Management
Post Graduate Diploma in Management (Executive)
Demand is increasing for successful project completion on time, within budget, and free of financial or legal complications. This is what Executive Program in Construction and Project Management helps you with.
The objective of the Executive Program in Construction and Project Management is directing and coordinating human and material resources throughout the life of a project whether it’s agricultural, residential, commercial, institutional, industrial, heavy civil, or environmental,by using modern management tools and techniques to achieve goals.
- The above course curriculum is subject to revision as per AICTE guidelines from time to time and as per industry updates.
- Exams would be conducted during the January and July exam cycles.
- Student will have to submit two assignments for each subject.
- Examinations carry 70% and assignments carry 30% weightage (passing criteria for both exam / assignments is 50/100).
Any graduate from a recognised university with minimum 5 years of work experience
|15 Months||6 Months||1 Years 9 Months|
|Fee Option||Installment I||Installment II||Installment III||Total Fee|
|Installment||₹ 30,000||₹ 27,500||₹ 27,500||₹ 85,000|
Fee Structure For NRI Students
|Fee Option||Installment I||Installment II||Total Fee|
|Installment||$ 1,100||$ 1,100||$ 2,200|
- Alumni– up to 25% in course fees.
- Defence personnel- up to 30% in course fees.
- Specially Abled- up to 20% in course fees.
- Students are required to pay additional exam fee per exam per attempt. For installments
- The first installment needs to be paid at the time of admission.
- Second installment needs to be paid within 3 months from the date of admission.
- Third installment needs to be paid within 6 months from the date of admission
Many medium to large companies working in various sector need knowledgeable work force in the roles of,
- Project Coordinator
- New Product Development Project Manager
- Construction Project Manager
- Environmental Research Project Manager
- Innovation and Product Development Project Manager
- Facilities manager
- Management consultant
- Construction manager
- Estates manager