Post Graduate Diploma in Management (Executive) - Strategic Marketing
Post Graduate Diploma in Management (Executive)
Being in the industry for a certain number of years gives a person insights into the possible risks and opportunities. MITSDE understands the importance of deriving strategies from a meticulously undertaken research, hence MITSDE has come up with a course on Global Marketing Management for those senior management executives to retouch upon the basics and exploit new technology. MITSDE's Global Marketing Management and Innovation course throws light on evolving market trends, upcoming disruptive technology, new business models and their interaction with the other environmental factors.
- The above course curriculum is subject to revision as per AICTE guidelines from time to time and as per industry updates.
- Exams would be conducted during the January and July exam cycles.
- Student will have to submit two assignments for each subject.
- Examinations carry 70% and assignments carry 30% weightage (passing criteria for both exam / assignments is 50/100).
- Course Duration: 15 Months
- Eligibility: Any graduate from a recognised university with minimum 5 years of work experience
|Fee Option||Installment I||Installment II||Installment III||Total Fee|
|Installment||₹ 25,000||₹ 27,500||₹ 27,500||₹ 80,000|
Fee Structure For NRI Students
|Fee Option||Installment I||Installment II||Total Fee|
|Installment||$ 1,100||$ 1,100||$ 2,200|
- Alumni– up to 25% in course fees.
- Defence personnel- up to 30% in course fees.
- Specially Abled- up to 20% in course fees.
- Students are required to pay additional exam fee per exam per attempt. For installments
- The first installment needs to be paid at the time of admission.
- Second installment needs to be paid within 3 months from the date of admission.
- Third installment needs to be paid within 6 months from the date of admission
A full-fledged course in marketing shall prepare you to take up challenging roles namely,
- Advertising Manager
- Market Research Manager
- Marketing Manager
- Digital Marketing Manager
- Public Relations Manager
- Business Development Manager
- Brand Manager