Post Graduate Diploma in Management - Operations
Post Graduate Diploma in Management
Running any business profitably needs all the prime business operations and functions to be executed with utmost effectiveness and this is exactly what operations management constitutes. Innate ability to conduct business procedures and activities with competence, in order to execute within the given time and budget, demonstrates the job of an able operations manager. Controlling and coordinating between different departments, creating reports and analyzing them are the core business areas that can be classified as operations. Thus, operations management is one of the essential functions of any organization.
A PG Diploma in Operations Management prepares you to confront the challenges put forth by the field, head-on. Academic and industrial experts have designed the curriculum keeping in mind the current orientation of the global industry. Every business today is gearing up to partake in the opportunities provided by the enlarged scale of operations in the present world. The program aims at training eligible personnel to deliver excellent services at low cost and minimum time, to develop change agents having the adequate competencies and mindsets for creating a rich culture of operational dexterity at the workplace.
- The above course curriculum is subject to revision as per AICTE guidelines from time to time and as per industry updates.
- Exams would be conducted during the January and July exam cycles.
- Student will have to submit two assignments for each subject.
- Examinations carry 70% and assignments carry 30% weightage (passing criteria for both exam / assignments is 50/100).
|21 Months (18 + 3 months project work)||6 Months||2 Years 3 Months|
|Fee Option||Installment I||Installment II||Installment III||Total Fee|
|Installment||₹ 25,000||₹ 18,000||₹ 18,000||₹ 61,000|
Fee Structure For NRI Students
|Fee Option||Installment I||Installment II||Total Fee|
|Installment||$ 1,000||$ 1,000||$ 2,000|
- Alumni– up to 25% in course fees.
- Defence personnel- up to 30% in course fees.
- Specially Abled- up to 20% in course fees.
- Students are required to pay additional exam fee per exam per attempt. For installments
- The first instalment needs to be paid at the time of admission.
- Second Installment needs to be paid within 3 months from the date of admission.
- Third Installment needs to be paid within 6 months from the date of admission
The course offers interesting career options for you namely,
- Purchasing Manager
- Plant Manager
- Service Operations Director
- Supply Chain Manager
- Quality Control Officer
- Warehouse Manager