Applications for admissions are received throughout the year, but admissions happen only once in an academic year. Please refer to the Academic Calendar.
There is no entrance test for admission; however, there is a minimum percentage criteria. Take guidance from your course counselor and a personal interview session with you, will help them gauge your suitability for the course.
You can apply in one of the following ways:
- Walk-in: You can directly come to the MITSDE, Pune campus at Paud Road, Kothrud between 9.30 AM - 5.30 PM from Monday to Saturday. You will be required to submit the application form, fees and all other relevant documents.
- Online: The application form can be filled and submitted online. You can take a print out after the form has been submitted online (optional). All documents required for admission should be mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or uploaded while filling in the online admission form. You also have the option to pay the fees online through the payment gateway on our website.
- By Post:You can also send the application form by post/courier along with the payment transaction details and required documents to the address mentioned.
- Application form completely filled and signed.
- Passport size photograph
- Self attested photocopy of the mark sheets of graduation, 12th & 10th Std.
- Name change document (if applicable)
- Photo ID proof namely passport / PAN card / driver's license / aadhar card.
-   Payment of fee should be done online through our website, do send the online receipt print out with the above documents.
Applications shall be rejected for the following reasons:
- Incomplete application form
- Non-enclosure of proof of eligibility qualifications
- Non-enclosure of payment details
- Unattested or wrongly attested documents (attestation not as mandated)
All the documents/ payments submitted are scrutinized and verified by the Enrollment Department in 2-3 working days. If everything is in order, the admission is processed and you will receive an SMS/ welcome email with details such as Registration Number, Log in details and fee receipt. If additional information is required, you will be contacted via email and phone.
Students appearing for their final year may also apply. However, MITSDE will process the admission as a provisional one; on receipt of the Degree or Provisional Certificate, the admission will be confirmed.
In case the documents are not submitted within three months of taking the provisional admission, the admission will stand cancelled and all the fees will be forfeited.
Exams cannot be taken until the admission is confirmed.
For the admission to be confirmed, you will have to submit the required documents within three months from the date of admission taken.
No, there is no provision for doing more than one course at the same time.
No, you cannot apply for dual specialisation. However you can complete your course from one specialisation and take the credits for semester I and II when you re-apply for the same course with another specialisation. Thus you have to study only the specialisation subjects and don’t have to do the semester I and II subjects again. In this way you save your time and effort.
Basic proficiency in computers and internet is required since you need to study on a learning management system (LMS) and complete your assignments on it.