Post Graduate Diploma in Management (Executive) - Global Logistics and Supply Chain
Post Graduate Diploma in Management (Executive)
Supply Chain Management(SCM) is the discipline which encompasses the end-to-end business activities carried out in any business, independent of the manufacturing or service sector. In fact it is only way today in which businesses need to be carried out.
SCM evolved over the years from multiple business streams, One stream runs right from traditional transport management, distribution management, and sales management, up to the latest discipline called Logistic management; whereas the other stream runs from traditional purchase management to material management and up to procurement or sourcing management.
The third stream can be referred as manufacturing management where it has evolved from mass production to mass customization or Lean Production system including agile or flexible and quick response Manufacturing Management.
- The above course curriculum is subject to revision as per AICTE guidelines from time to time and as per industry updates.
- Exams would be conducted during the January and July exam cycles.
- Student will have to submit two assignments for each subject.
- Examinations carry 70% and assignments carry 30% weightage (passing criteria for both exam / assignments is 50/100).
- Course Duration: 15 Months
- Eligibility: Any graduate from a recognised university with minimum 5 years of work experience
|Fee Option||Installment I||Installment II||Installment III||Total Fee|
|Installment||₹ 25,000||₹ 27,500||₹ 27,500||₹ 80,000|
Fee Structure For NRI Students
|Fee Option||Installment I||Installment II||Total Fee|
|Installment||$ 1,100||$ 1,100||$ 2,200|
- Alumni– up to 25% in course fees.
- Defence personnel- up to 30% in course fees.
- Specially Abled- up to 20% in course fees.
- Students are required to pay additional exam fee per exam per attempt. For installments
- The first installment needs to be paid at the time of admission.
- Second installment needs to be paid within 3 months from the date of admission.
- Third installment needs to be paid within 6 months from the date of admission
You can venture into the field as Management Trainee, Front Line Supervisor or Analyst. Challenging roles are offered namely,
- Supply chain manager
- Logistic Manager
- Warehouse Manager
- Vendor Manager
- Supply chain management consultant
- Procuremnet Manager