Post Graduate Diploma in Management (Executive) - Human Capital
Post Graduate Diploma Management (Executive)
Organizations are appreciating the role played by human resource department in developing their employees. The key of human resource depart in this global competition is acquire and retain highly qualified talent pool in the organization. The Objective of the EPHRM course is to develop student’s competence in HR domain, help them to acquire new skills, tools and techniques to effectively handle employee’s day to day tasks.
The program starts with covering all basic subject areas to understand business management in first semester. From the second semester it covers all important subject areas of human resource management such as basics of human resources, learning and development, compensation, HR Analytics etc.
- The above course curriculum is subject to revision as per AICTE guidelines from time to time and as per industry updates.
- Exams would be conducted during the January and July exam cycles.
- Student will have to submit two assignments for each subject.
- Examinations carry 70% and assignments carry 30% weightage (passing criteria for both exam / assignments is 50/100).
Any graduate from a recognised university with minimum 5 years of work experience
|15 Months||6 Months||1 Years 9 Months|
|Fee Option||Installment I||Installment II||Installment III||Total Fee|
|Installment||₹ 30,000||₹ 27,500||₹ 27,500||₹ 85,000|
Fee Structure For NRI Students
|Fee Option||Installment I||Installment II||Total Fee|
|Installment||$ 1,100||$ 1,100||$ 2,200|
- Alumni– up to 25% in course fees.
- Defence personnel- up to 30% in course fees.
- Specially Abled- up to 20% in course fees.
- Students are required to pay additional exam fee per exam per attempt. For installments
- The first installment needs to be paid at the time of admission.
- Second installment needs to be paid within 3 months from the date of admission.
- Third installment needs to be paid within 6 months from the date of admission
On completion of the course, you can be hired in various sectors in exciting roles namely;
- HR Generalist
- HR Executive
- HR Manager
- HR Specialist