Post Graduate Diploma in Management (Executive) - Banking & Financial Services
Post Graduate Diploma in Management
Technological innovations and digitization of financial services are revolutionizing the financial sector. Understanding the growing impact of online transactions on consumer purchase behaviour, changing trends in the banking sector, changing pattern of investments is impacting the economy. But to understand whether the impact is tending towards growth or not requires skill and expertise. MITSDE offers a solution to this problem by providing a Post Graduate Diploma in Management (Executive) in Financial Services.
The course serves to guide the student on how to incorporate upcoming changes while managing the personal and corporate financial portfolio so that the profits will maximize while cutting down on costs.
- The above course curriculum is subject to revision as per AICTE guidelines from time to time and as per industry updates.
- Exams would be conducted during the January and July exam cycles.
- Student will have to submit two assignments for each subject.
- Examinations carry 70% and assignments carry 30% weightage (passing criteria for both exam / assignments is 50/100).
- Course Duration: 15 Months
- Eligibility: Any graduate from a recognised university with minimum 5 years of work experience
|Fee Option||Installment I||Installment II||Installment III||Total Fee|
|Installment||₹ 25,000||₹ 27,500||₹ 27,500||₹ 80,000|
Fee Structure For NRI Students
|Fee Option||Installment I||Installment II||Total Fee|
|Installment||$ 1,100||$ 1,100||$ 2,200|
- Alumni– up to 25% in course fees.
- Defence personnel- up to 30% in course fees.
- Specially Abled- up to 20% in course fees.
- Students are required to pay additional exam fee per exam per attempt. For installments
- The first installment needs to be paid at the time of admission.
- Second installment needs to be paid within 3 months from the date of admission.
- Third installment needs to be paid within 6 months from the date of admission
You can get absorbed in any industry, mainly banking, insurance, stock broking firms. Some of the job opportunities that are available are,
- Financial Planner
- Treasury and Financial Services
- Strategy Manager (Financial Services)
- Financial Service Manager
- Financial Service Consultant
- Investment Banker
- Insurance Companies (Insurance)
- Brokerage Firms (Advisory)