Post Graduate Diploma in Management - Human Resource
Post Graduate Diploma Management
The human resource department manages the most important and valuable resources of an organization and is thus one of the core management functions. It is gaining more relevance as the new age organizations are realizing the significance of an astute and competent human resource. As an inherent characteristic, the human resource stream demands candidates with remarkable human quality perception and negotiation skills. Without a proper functioning human resource department, any organization would fail to achieve a high level of efficiency and workforce management.
A PG Diploma in Human Resource Management can catapult your career in the appropriate direction in the human resource management field. Designed by team of experienced human resource and educational experts, the comprehensive course takes into consideration the up-to-the-minute developments and trends in the field.
- The above course curriculum is subject to revision as per AICTE guidelines from time to time and as per industry updates.
- Exams would be conducted during the January and July exam cycles.
- Student will have to submit two assignments for each subject.
- Examinations carry 70% and assignments carry 30% weightage (passing criteria for both exam / assignments is 50/100).
|21 Months (18 + 3 months project work)||6 Months||2 Years 3 Months|
|Fee Option||Installment I||Installment II||Installment III||Total Fee|
|Installment||₹ 22,000||₹ 22,000||₹ 22,000||₹ 66,000|
* Study Material will provided to the students in the form of hard copy of books, but the students who opt for soft copy only of the books will be eligible for a discount of Rs. 2500/- in their tution fees.
Fee Structure For NRI Students
|Fee Option||Installment I||Installment II||Total Fee|
|Installment||$ 1,000||$ 1,000||$ 2,000|
- Alumni– up to 25% in course fees.
- Defence personnel- up to 30% in course fees.
- Specially Abled- up to 20% in course fees.
- Students are required to pay additional exam fee per exam per attempt. For installments
- The first instalment needs to be paid at the time of admission.
- Second Installment needs to be paid within 3 months from the date of admission.
- Third Installment needs to be paid within 6 months from the date of admission
On completion of the course, you can be hired in various sectors in exciting roles namely;
- Payroll Manager
- Recruitment Manager
- HR Manager
- Learning and Development Manager
- Employee Education Consultant
- Head Hunter - Freelancer