Post Graduate Diploma in Business Administration- Material
Post Graduate Diploma in Business Administration
Material Management is a logistical career similar to supply chain management in which professionals are hired to supervise purchasing decisions. It is impossible to deliver high profits without the essential supplies, so that is where material management comes in. Material management plays a pivotal role in guaranteeing all tools needed by medical staff, IT staff, construction staff, any manufacturing production unit or even office equipment and stationary are accessible through efficient ordering. Buying the best quality products at the most cost-effective prices for their facility’s inventory is the goal.
The PG Diploma in Business Administration with specialisation in material management is an opportunity that prepares you to enter the stockrooms of renowned MNCs and manage businesses. The course gets you accustomed to workable terminologies of material management- stock and inventory control, store management, modern purchasing procedures, and Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP).
- The above course curriculum is subject to revision as per AICTE guidelines from time to time and as per industry updates.
- Exams would be conducted during the January and July exam cycles.
- Student will have to submit two assignments for each subject.
- Examinations carry 70% and assignments carry 30% weightage (passing criteria for both exam / assignments is 50/100).
|2 Years||6 Months||2 Year 6 Months|
|Fee Option||Installment I||Installment II||Installment III||Total Fee|
|Installment||₹ 35,000||₹ 25,000||₹ 25,000||₹ 85,000|
* Study Material will provided to the students in the form of hard copy of books, but the students who opt for soft copy only of the books will be eligible for a discount of Rs. 2500/- in their tution fees.
Fee Structure For NRI Students
|Fee Option||Installment I||Installment II||Total Fee|
|Installment||$ 1,850||$ 1,850||$ 3,700|
- Alumni– up to 25% in course fees.
- Defence personnel- up to 30% in course fees.
- Specially Abled- up to 20% in course fees.
- Students are required to pay additional exam fee per exam per attempt. For installments
- The first Installment needs to be paid at the time of admission.
- Second Installment needs to be paid within 3 months from the date of admission.
- Third Installment needs to be paid within 6 months from the date of admission
Understanding the new-age models, you can crack complex problems and deal with material management in a smarter way, and prepare to take up exciting roles namely,
- Strategic Manager
- Supply Chain Manager
- Material Manager
- Procurement Manager
- Inventory Manager
- Commodity Manager
- Strategic Sourcing Manager
- Warehousing Manager