Post Graduate Diploma in Business Administration- Operations
Post Graduate Diploma in Business Administration
While working in any organization, one must know the operational strategies and all the tactics that go into smart management of business activities. Operations management involves similar management tasks irrespective of what industry or business one operates in. It involves planning, staffing, controlling, directing, motivating and organizing. The concepts of efficiency and effectiveness of any organization undoubtedly revolve around successful operations management.
The PG Diploma in Business Administration with specialisation in operations empowers you with the knowledge of innovations management, new product development, process modelling, forecasting, planning, monitoring and control, risk management, and to some extent management of supply chain. The course shall make you proficient in understanding and assessing productivity, analyzing operations, and maximizing business profits. The course also empowers you with the study of significant models - strategic production models, operation models, decision-making models.
- The above course curriculum is subject to revision as per AICTE guidelines from time to time and as per industry updates.
- Exams would be conducted during the January and July exam cycles.
- Student will have to submit two assignments for each subject.
- Examinations carry 70% and assignments carry 30% weightage (passing criteria for both exam / assignments is 50/100).
|2 Years||6 Months||2 Year 6 Months|
|Fee Option||Installment I||Installment II||Installment III||Total Fee|
|Installment||₹ 35,000||₹ 25,000||₹ 25,000||₹ 85,000|
* Study Material will provided to the students in the form of hard copy of books, but the students who opt for soft copy only of the books will be eligible for a discount of Rs. 2500/- in their tution fees.
Fee Structure For NRI Students
|Fee Option||Installment I||Installment II||Total Fee|
|Installment||$ 1,850||$ 1,850||$ 3,700|
- Alumni– up to 25% in course fees.
- Defence personnel- up to 30% in course fees.
- Specially Abled- up to 20% in course fees.
- Students are required to pay additional exam fee per exam per attempt. For installments
- The first Installment needs to be paid at the time of admission.
- Second Installment needs to be paid within 3 months from the date of admission.
- Third Installment needs to be paid within 6 months from the date of admission
The wide-ranging course is a gateway to the operations department of top-notch MNCs. It successfully enhances your capability and equips you with the latest industry insights for exciting roles namely,
- Purchasing Manager
- Plant Manager
- Service Operations Director
- Supply Chain Manager
- Quality Control Officer
- Warehouse Manager