Post Graduate Diploma in Management (Executive) - Financial Engineering
Post Graduate Diploma in Management (Executive)
As organizations grow globally, it is essential that executives should a grasp on financial concepts to know and increase the financial value of the organization. The program is designed to provide knowledge of finance areas. The program takes you through the key concepts of financial management and gives you enough coverage to perform at all levels of book keeping, financing, cash flow, budgeting, accounting, reporting etc.
The curriculum of this course is designed by team of experienced finance and academic professionals from various domains taking in to consideration the latest developments and trends in this arena.
- The above course curriculum is subject to revision as per AICTE guidelines from time to time and as per industry updates.
- Exams would be conducted during the January and July exam cycles.
- Student will have to submit two assignments for each subject.
- Examinations carry 70% and assignments carry 30% weightage (passing criteria for both exam / assignments is 50/100).
Any graduate from a recognised university with minimum 5 years of work experience
|15 Months||6 Months||1 Years 9 Months|
|Fee Option||Installment I||Installment II||Installment III||Total Fee|
|Installment||₹ 30,000||₹ 27,500||₹ 27,500||₹ 85,000|
Fee Structure For NRI Students
|Fee Option||Installment I||Installment II||Total Fee|
|Installment||$ 1,100||$ 1,100||$ 2,200|
- Alumni– up to 25% in course fees.
- Defence personnel- up to 30% in course fees.
- Specially Abled- up to 20% in course fees.
- Students are required to pay additional exam fee per exam per attempt. For installments
- The first installment needs to be paid at the time of admission.
- Second installment needs to be paid within 3 months from the date of admission.
- Third installment needs to be paid within 6 months from the date of admission
MITSDE’s PG Diploma in Finance Management offers you many remarkable career opportunities, in exciting roles namely;
- Finance Manager
- Senior finance manager
- Financial Controllers