The entire application process for admissions at MITSDE is paperless and online, in-line with MIT Group’s social responsibility to go green. You can fill the application form online on the website and upload all the requisite documents or download the application form, fill it and email the scanned application form along with all the requisite scanned documents to email@example.com For any assistance in filling the application form, call 9112-207-207
Screening / Shortlisting of Application Forms
If you fulfil the eligibility requirements for a relevant course, you can begin the admission process. Preliminary shortlisting will be done based on verification of the educational documents and completeness of the application form.
Documents required with the application form
- Documents to be scanned & uploaded for eligibility check.
- You will receive a pre-enrollment verification call to verify all the details submitted to avoid any discrepancy issues later.
- You will receive a Welcome Mail to confirm your admission within 3-4 working days and your student account login details will be provided to you in a separate mail.
- You are requested to change your password and keep it safely.
- You need to check all the details of your admission, in case there is any discrepancy you must inform within 5 working days.
- You will receive your study kit in 7 working days.
- In case your admission status is "Provisional" you will receive your study kit and student account login details. However you will not be able to do your assignments or examination until your admission status is "Confirmed".
- You need to complete your admission formalities to have a confirmed admission status.
In case any discrepancy is noticed during the verification call, the admission will be put on hold until further clarification or documents are provided. Further, in case the verification does not stand satisfactory, the admission will be cancelled and refund of fee will be processed, if applicable
Students appearing for their final year may also apply. However, MITSDE will process the admission as a provisional one; on receipt of the Degree or Provisional Certificate, the admission will be confirmed.
In case the documents are not submitted within six months of taking the provisional admission, the admission will stand cancelled and all the fees will be forfeited. Exams cannot be taken until the admission is confirmed.
For the admission to be confirmed, you will have to submit the required documents within six months from the date of admission taken.
Fill the Application Form Online
Please note to enter all the names in the correct order and with the right spelling. This will appear on your mark sheet and certificate
You will have to upload all the documents (self attested) required when applying online namely,
- Your education mark sheet and certificates
- ID Proof (in the size specified)
- Photo (in the size specified)
- Signature (in the size specified)
Choose your course and specialisations with care
You need to select your electives when filling the application form (from the elective basket provided)
In case of PGDM there would be an Elective Basket in Semester III
And in case of PGDBA there would be an Elective Basket each in Semester III and IV.
Lastly make your payment and submit the form successfully.
Please keep a copy of your payment transaction for future reference.
Upon admission, you will receive a welcome kit at the correspondence address within 4 to 5 working days from the day that the admission is confirmed by the Admissions Department.
- Welcome Letter
- Student Identification Card
- Receipt of Fee Paid
- Study Material
- Course Prospectus
In addition to this, you will also receive the soft copy of the student handbook on the registered mail ID, which will provide a complete course guidance.
MITSDE offers convenient fee payment options. You can pay lump sum fee or you can select the installment pattern best suited to you. (Loans from leading banks can be availed) .
Number of payment options are available
- By Credit / Debit Cards
- By Bank Transfer
- Online Payment Gateway
Refund Policy on withdrawal / cancellation of Admission
In case of cancellation of admission, MITSDE follows the below proposed rules of refund of fee under various heads
- Registration Fee
- Registration fee paid while confirming admission is non-refundable
- Tuition Fee
- Any application for withdrawal within 5 days of admission confirmation may be considered for refund of tuition fee after deduction of,
1.Processing charges of Rs.1000/-
2. 25% of tuition fee in case books not returned back.
Tuition fee shall not be refunded once the course commences formally.
If the admission is cancelled due to falsification / concealment of facts, submission of false or fake documents, providing any misleading information and any mistake or error committed by student, no fee will be refunded