Post Graduate Diploma in Management - Project
Post Graduate Diploma in Management
Simply put, project management is all about setting and achieving reasonable and attainable goals. It is the process of planning, organizing, and overseeing how and when these goals are met. Unlike business managers, who oversee a specific functional business area, project managers orchestrate all aspects of time-limited, discrete projects. For instance, a project manager, who is overseeing the development of a new product or service, may manage people from departments as disparate as Marketing, IT, and Human Resources. The role of a project manager is to ensure successful execution of a project to meet the given deadline and budget, ensuring that the quality of the deliverables is not hampered. In business, project management is an art, a skill, and a challenging job. Thus, the high profile, high-risk role demands professionals with multitasking ability, analytical thinking, and excellent communication skills.
MITSDE’s PG Diploma in Project Management course is designed according to the curriculum of the Project Management Institute (PMI), by eminent trainers and experts. The course helps nurture project managers to play pivotal role in the establishment of the scope of the project, and then oversee its progress until a successful delivery.
- The above course curriculum is subject to revision as per AICTE guidelines from time to time and as per industry updates.
- Exams would be conducted during the January and July exam cycles.
- Student will have to submit two assignments for each subject.
- Examinations carry 70% and assignments carry 30% weightage (passing criteria for both exam / assignments is 50/100).
|21 Months (18 + 3 months project work)||6 Months||2 Years 3 Months|
|Fee Option||Installment I||Installment II||Installment III||Total Fee|
|Installment||₹ 27,000||₹ 22,000||₹ 22,000||₹ 71,000|
Fee Structure For NRI Students
|Fee Option||Installment I||Installment II||Total Fee|
|Installment||$ 1,100||$ 1,100||$ 2,200|
- Alumni– up to 25% in course fees.
- Defence personnel- up to 30% in course fees.
- Specially Abled- up to 20% in course fees.
- Students are required to pay additional exam fee per exam per attempt. For installments
- The first Installment needs to be paid at the time of admission.
- Second Installment needs to be paid within 3 months from the date of admission.
- Third Installment needs to be paid within 6 months from the date of admission
Upon completion of the course, you will be in demand in thriving industries like Information Technology, Pharmaceutical, Petrochemical, Construction, Automotive in challenging roles namely,
- Project Coordinator
- Project Scheduler
- Project Manager
- Senior Project Manager
- Project Planner